Greenhill Humane Society is committed to helping the area’s stray cat population by returning cats to their owners, promoting spay/neuter, and adopting to new loving homes.
To prevent the spread of disease, cats must be vaccinated before coming into the shelter.
If you find a stray cat, please call the shelter at (541) 689-1503 to learn more about getting started in our Stray Cat Program.
Stray Cat/Kitten Qualifications:
– Stray Cat/Kittens must be from areas within our contracts. Please ask Staff which areas we serve.
– Stray Cat/Kittens must be friendly and able to be handled. Greenhill CANNOT accept feral cats.
Suggested program fee: $20 per adult cat or $20 per litter of kittens (under 4lbs each).
– If possible, finder pays $20 service fee to cover cost of vaccinations, flea medications & de-wormer.
– In most cases, finder agrees to care for cat/kittens for at least 2 weeks (possibly longer if the shelter is full).
– At 2 weeks, finder contacts Greenhill to make an appointment for the cat/kittens to be brought in.
If you have any questions regarding this program, please contact Greenhill Humane Society at (541) 689-1503.