To make donation to support our building project, click here.
Donate by Mail Donations may be mailed to the shelter: 88530 Green Hill Road Eugene, Oregon 97402
Donate by Phone Call (541) 689-1503 Friday – Tuesday 11am – 6pm
Donate ‘In Memory Of ‘/ ‘In Honor Of’ A Loved One Why not make a gift in memory or in honor of a friend, relative, or animal companion? Your dedication will be printed in our newsletter and we will send a notification to your special someone. In addition, you will also be mailed a tax receipt. Your gift can be made on-line by clicking here or you may click here for a printable gift form, which can be mailed, faxed or hand delivered to Greenhill.
Greenhill pet food/item donation barrels
If you are interested in hosting a Greenhill donation canister at your business, please contact Events and Community Engagement Manager Megan Brezovar, at email@example.com or (541) 689-1503 x 134.
Donations of Goods and Services
Greenhill also accepts donations of goods and services. See our Wish List for suggestions of things we could use.
Greenhill was founded in 1944. We rely primarily on donations and service fees to run the shelter. That means your donations help us to:
- Feed and care for nearly 3,000 cats, dogs and small animals that spend time in our shelters each year.
- Spay and neuter all our pets before adoption.
- Provide medication and vaccinations for all our animals.
- Employ over 40 shelter staff members.
- Maintain our kennels, catteries, small animal rooms, administrative buildings, and grounds.
- Run animal education programs for schools and community groups.
Greenhill Humane Society, SPCA keeps all our donor information private. We do not sell or otherwise give out the names of our donors.
If you have questions about donating to Greenhill, contact: Wendy Ames-Dionisio, Director of Donor Relations at 541-689-1503 x125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org You can also contact Cary Lieberman, Executive Director, at 541-689-1503 x113 or email email@example.com.