Create a Facebook fundraiser for Greenhill Humane Society
Help us fundraise for the animals by creating your own personal Facebook fundraiser. It’s simple to create and by doing so, you are helping us care for more animals throughout Lane County. Be sure to share it with your friends to help us reach our goal to improve the lives of homeless animals.
Facebook fundraisers allow individuals to raise money for a cause that is important to them. Donations to US 501(c) (3) nonprofits are typically tax-deductible and Facebook charges no fees for donations made to nonprofits.
Create a Facebook fundraiser for Greenhill here: https://www.facebook.com/fund/greenhillhumane/
Steps to create a Facebook fundraiser for Greenhill Humane Society:
- Go to this link: https://www.facebook.com/fund/greenhillhumane/
- Make sure Greenhill Humane Society is the chosen organization to receive the donations. Then choose your goal and an end date for your fundraiser.
- Next, create a title for your fundraiser and add why you are raising money for Greenhill.
- Next, pick a cover photo. Greenhill’s cover photo will pop up automatically. Feel free to use that or use one of your photos.
- Press the “create” button and share your fundraiser with your friends!
You can learn more about Facebook fundraisers and see tips on reaching your goal here.